Immerse your taste buds into these pancakes layered with cream cheese filling and topped with chocolate syrup! Imagine two large light fluffy pancakes with a layer of cream cheese between and on top, crushed Oreo cookies and runny chocolate sauce dripping from the top of the stack! Yes, my friends. This is a comfort breakfast filled with a few of those decadent favorites. Just pin this recipe for later and tomorrow morning you could be enjoying this very dish!
Cookies and Cream Oreo Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup roughly chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, 1 cup milk and egg with whisk until well blended. Slowly stir in 1 cup chopped sandwich cookies.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375°F). Grease with butter if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating). For each pancake, pour about 1/3 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook about 3 minutes or until edges are dry and bubbles form on top. Turn; cook other side until golden brown. This should make about 5 medium-size pancakes.
- In small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons milk.
- To assemble, place 1 pancake on cake stand or plate. Drizzle with about 2 tablespoons powdered sugar mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon chopped sandwich cookies. Repeat layers with remaining pancakes and filling ingredients.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.