Top this rich and indulgent coconut cake with a delicate swirl of grated lemon peel to add a little color. Also known as Better than Brad Pitt Cake, but I will need to make it a few times to verify that! Of course a little taste testing can’t hurt anything either! You can also try my Snickers Cheesecake. Try Trinity Pie, Coconut Cream Cake or Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream Cake
- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1 7 ounce package BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 Pkg 4 serving size JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping Thawed
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in 2/3 cup of the coconut. Pour evenly into two 9-inch round baking pans. Bake as directed on package. Cool in pans 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool cakes completely.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix and sugar. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 15 min.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.