Top this rich and indulgent coconut cake with a delicate swirl of grated lemon peel to add a little color. Also known as Better than Brad Pitt Cake, but I will need to make it a few times to verify that! Of course a little taste testing can’t hurt anything either! You can also try my Snickers Cheesecake. Try Trinity Pie, Coconut Cream Cake or Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream Cake
- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1 7 ounce package BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 Pkg 4 serving size JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping Thawed
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in 2/3 cup of the coconut. Pour evenly into two 9-inch round baking pans. Bake as directed on package. Cool in pans 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool cakes completely.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix and sugar. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 15 min.