Christmas Almond Balls ~A very simple and delicate, almond and buttery cookie great for the holidays or as a gift one of my favorites.
Warning- You can’t have just one. So make two batches at a time.
These have quickly become a must have on my Holiday baking list.
Simple ingredients combined together to create a fast and easy preparation.
You have everything you need to make these cookies already in your pantry.
Flour, butter, sugar, nuts, almond and vanilla extract are mixed together, rolled and baked.
Sprinkle in powdered sugar if desired as you place them on a plate.
These can be made any size you wish but will cause cooking time to vary.
You simply will love how easy the kitchen cleanup becomes also. Your family and friends will gravitate to these over your other baked cookies so make sure to keep extra on hand.
Christmas snow balls come to mind when these are made. Serve with milk and avoid the food fight that may start!
Christmas Almond Balls
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of slivered/sliced almonds
- 1 tea spoon of almond extract
- 1 tea spoon of pure vanilla extract
- Blend butter and sugar together with a mixer. Once blended add the almonds, flour almond, and vanilla extracts and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula. Once mixed use hands to roll about 2 table spoons of dough into balls place on greased baking sheet or baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 250 F until lightly golden on the bottoms. Remove from oven and let cool completely before rolling them in powdered sugar.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.