Christmas Almond Balls ~A very simple and delicate, almond and buttery cookie great for the holidays or as a gift one of my favorites. You can’t have just one. These have quickly become a must have on my Holiday baking list. Simple ingredients combined together to create a fast and easy preparation. These can be made any size you wish but will cause cooking time to vary. You simply will love how easy the kitchen cleanup becomes also. Your family and friends will gravitate to these over your other baked cookies so make sure to keep extra on hand.
Christmas Almond Balls
A very simple and delicate, almond and buttery cookie great for the holidays or as a gift one of my favorites.
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of slivered/sliced almonds
- 1 tea spoon of almond extract
- 1 tea spoon of pure vanilla extract
- Blend butter and sugar together with a mixer. Once blended add the almonds, flour almond, and vanilla extracts and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula. Once mixed use hands to roll about 2 table spoons of dough into balls place on greased baking sheet or baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 250 F until lightly golden on the bottoms. Remove from oven and let cool completely before rolling them in powdered sugar.
Recpe Source: Tastebook