What has sugar, flour, vanilla chocolate chips and a cookie crust? The answer is Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake! This easy peasy dessert can be made the night before. Toss it together and throw it in the oven and it will be ready to put in the refrigerator before a load of laundry is done! So what would you rather do? A load of laundry? Or make cheesecake? I know what I will choose. Enjoy. More Cheesecakes? Cherry Pineapple Cheesecake, Chocolate Marble Cheesecake, and Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake.
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake
- 18 OREO Cookies crushed (1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine melted
- 4 pkg. 8 oz. each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. 4 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour half the batter into medium bowl; stir in melted chocolate. Drop tablespoonfuls of batters alternately into pan. Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hr. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.