Chocolate Irish Cream Brownie Pie ~Now is one of those seasons where thoughts turn to baking family favorite recipes passed down from generation to generation. Do you long to add a tradition of your own to the family favorites? This pie encompasses so many favorites in one that when you make it you just can’t help to have a hit in your hands! Chocolate, brownies, and Irish Cream are all nestled snuggly in a graham cracker crust just calling out to family and guests to give your dessert a try! Are you game to bring the new hit of the dessert table to your next gathering?
Chocolate Irish Cream Brownie Pie
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 3 TBS butter,
- 1 TBS of granulated sugar
- 8 ozs of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 large chocolate candy bar of your choice leave a chunk of it for decorating the top
- Extra chocolate pieces of your choice
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 4 TBS of Hot fudge
- 3 TBS Irish Crème Liquor
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 TBS of Confectionary sugar
- 2 TBS of Irish Crème Liquor
Irish Crème Brownie filling & topping:
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 TBS of Irish Crème liquor
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
Make the base:
- Melt butter and add to the graham crackers & sugar. Mix well and finely pack the mix into the pie dish and up the sides.
Make the filling:
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder. Blend well.
- Melt 1 large chocolate candy bar of your choice with a 1/4 cup of milk and combine.
- Add 4 TBS of Hot fudge to the mix for an extra kick.
- Let chill for 1 hour
Make the Irish Cream Brownies:
- Mix all the brownie ingredients to incorporate, then add to a greased 9 inch square pan
- Bake for 20-25 mins at 350 F
- When cooled chunk up and add to a layer in between layers of your pudding mix. Reserve some for your garnish.
To make the topping:
- In a mixer add the cream, confectioners sugar & Irish cream liqueur and whip.
- Add on top of the chocolate layer and take another chunk of candy bar and grind over the top of the pie as well as shreds of chocolate pieces of your choice. Garnish with Bites of brownie, dusting of your favorite chocolate bar ( I chose mint for it’s a Irish crème pie, and toffee bites.)
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.