Do you love chocolate chip cookies but get tired of the same old cookie? Do you like the taste of coffee? This whoopie pie is the answer to both questions. Use a whoopie pie pan or a biscuit cutter and you can have this coffee treat on your table in under 30 minutes!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Whoopie Pie
- 1 Batch Favorite chocolate chip cookie Homemade or prepared
- 1/2 Pint Chilled whipping cream
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 Tsp Instant coffee powder
- Prepare your cookies and cool.
- Beat cream, sugar, and coffee powder until peaks form. Spread mixture over cooled cake. Garnish cheesecake with chocolate curls.
- Place them upside down on the pan. Spread filling thinly on top of cookie and stack as you would when building a sandwich!
- Serve with your favorite beverage. I am a dunker so cold milk works best for me!