Do you love chocolate chip cookies but get tired of the same old cookie? Do you like the taste of coffee? This whoopie pie is the answer to both questions. Use a whoopie pie pan or a biscuit cutter and you can have this coffee treat on your table in under 30 minutes!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Whoopie Pie
- 1 Batch Favorite chocolate chip cookie Homemade or prepared
- 1/2 Pint Chilled whipping cream
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 Tsp Instant coffee powder
- Prepare your cookies and cool.
- Beat cream, sugar, and coffee powder until peaks form. Spread mixture over cooled cake. Garnish cheesecake with chocolate curls.
- Place them upside down on the pan. Spread filling thinly on top of cookie and stack as you would when building a sandwich!
- Serve with your favorite beverage. I am a dunker so cold milk works best for me!
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.