This luscious, creamy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is dotted with delicious mini morsels and makes a great dessert for any occasion. It is much lighter than a New York style cheesecake and has the texture of whipped cream. Heavenly! Click the link for my signature Hot Fudge Sauce
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies about 15
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 2 cups 12-oz. pkg. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. 8 oz. each cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 300° F.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.
- BAKE for an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
Adapted from: Very Best Baking
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.