This luscious, creamy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is dotted with delicious mini morsels and makes a great dessert for any occasion. It is much lighter than a New York style cheesecake and has the texture of whipped cream. Heavenly!This creamy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is just another decadent dessert from Marilyn's Treats!Click To Tweet
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake ~This luscious, creamy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is dotted with delicious mini morsels and makes a great dessert for any occasion. It is much lighter than a New York style cheesecake and has the texture of whipped cream. Heavenly!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (about 15)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 300° F.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.
- BAKE for an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
NOTE: Cheesecake may be baked in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Prepare as above. Bake in preheated 300° F. oven for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.First appeared on Marilyn's Treats 2-1-14Recipe from Marilyn's Treats. All images and content are copyright protected. Please feel free to use my images and recipes for your own private use. If you want to republish this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.Adapted from: Very Best Baking