Like Chili Dogs? How about Mac and Cheese? If you can’t decide what’s for dinner why not make both! This one pan casserole goes from fridge to table in just 1 hour! After running all day and playing taxi driver for the kids you need this dinner in your arsenal. They will gather around the table without an argument and be ready to do homework and crawl into bed in no time. You’ll have the rest of the night to do whatever you want. As for me Can be found sitting quietly curled in my chair with a glass of wine and my iPad. You can thank me later.
Chili Mac and Cheese Hot Dog Casserole
- 4 C. Macaroni and Cheese
- 4 C. Chili
- 4 hot Dogs
- 1 C. Cheddar Cheese shredded
- French Fries optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Top with mac and cheese, chili, hot dogs and cheese.
- Repeat layers until dish is filled.
- Place fries on top.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Set oven to broil.
- Broil until fries are golden about 5 minutes.
- Top with onions and mustard. Enjoy!