Believe me you are going to think I must be expecting to even think up this pizza.
But Chili Dog Pizza is not just for kids, adults enjoy it too.
When my husband ordered this from a nice family restaurant we frequent alot, I thought he was crazy.
When they brought it to the table with cheese running down I was drooling.
Chili, hot dog pieces, onions and mustard swimming on top of melted mozzarella smelled sooooo good.
This one offers an easy, fast, and different menu option for your family. You have try it!
Chili Dog Pizza
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 canned chili 7 1/2 ounce can
- 5 hot dogs sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together Bisquick mix and water.
- Stir until a soft ball forms.
- Roll or pat dough into a 12 inch circle on an ungreased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Pinch the edge of the circle to form a crust.
- Spread the chili over crust, and then add cheese, and top with hot dog slices.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.