A pizza and a sandwich all rolled together in a casserole dish! I just love a meal that comes together in under 30 minutes and in one dish! All the food groups are represented too! Kids and adults alike will love this Chicken Club Pizza and the kitchen can be cleaned up before the nightly news. With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays this time of year, this dish fulfills all the requirements of no mess, no stress that I look for at the end of a busy day.
Chicken Club Pizza
- 1 can 13.8 oz. refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing divided
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA divided
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon cooked, crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- UNROLL pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 min.
- MIX mayo and 1/3 cup dressing; spread onto crust. Top with half the cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon.
- BAKE 5 min. or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; drizzle with remaining dressing.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.