A pizza and a sandwich all rolled together in a casserole dish! I just love a meal that comes together in under 30 minutes and in one dish! All the food groups are represented too! Kids and adults alike will love this Chicken Club Pizza and the kitchen can be cleaned up before the nightly news. With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays this time of year, this dish fulfills all the requirements of no mess, no stress that I look for at the end of a busy day.
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- ¼ cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ½ cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing, divided
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- UNROLL pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 min.
- MIX mayo and ⅓ cup dressing; spread onto crust. Top with half the cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon.
- BAKE 5 min. or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; drizzle with remaining dressing.