If you can pop open a can of crescent roll dairy dough and pile on toppings then this is for you. In under 30 minutes you can be serving a nutritional and warm dinner to the family. The presentation makes it easy to divide the portions. The cream cheese goodness envelopes the broccoli filling and the cheddar cheese brings together all the flavors. This wreath is an easy and warm dinner your family will love.
Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Crescent Ring
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 8 oz frozen broccoli florets thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 6 oz sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper- to taste
- 1 can Big & Flakey Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F
- Mix the softened cream cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper together in a large mixing bowl. Then add the chicken, broccoli, and cheddar cheese and stir until combined.
- On a greased cookie sheet, lay each crescent triangle down in a circle so that the wide side slightly overlaps to make a circle and the pointed side points out.
- Scoop the mixture evenly around the circle, then pull the points gently over the top of the chicken mixture to secure the ring.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are lightly browned and the cheese is melted.