Enjoy this chicken and vegetables soup made using gnocchi, Progresso® chicken broth and Green Giant® baby sweet peas – a delicious slow-cooked dinner. This hearty soup will warm you up on a cold and rainy day while providing many nutritious herbs and vegetables. Your kids will finish their first bowl and ask for more!
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Slow Cooker
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup julienne carrots 1 1/2x1/4x1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped celery 1 medium stalk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 medium
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 Carton 32 oz Progresso® chicken broth
- 1 Can 10 3/4 oz condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 Package 16 oz gnocchi Not frozen
- 1 Package 9 oz Green Giant® frozen baby sweet peas Thawed
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix chicken and remaining ingredients except gnocchi and peas.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Increase heat setting to High. Stir in gnocchi and peas. Cover; cook about 30 minutes longer or until gnocchi and peas are tender.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.