Enjoy this chicken and vegetables soup made using gnocchi, Progresso® chicken broth and Green Giant® baby sweet peas – a delicious slow-cooked dinner. This hearty soup will warm you up on a cold and rainy day while providing many nutritious herbs and vegetables. Your kids will finish their first bowl and ask for more!
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Slow Cooker
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup julienne carrots 1 1/2x1/4x1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped celery 1 medium stalk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 medium
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 Carton 32 oz Progresso® chicken broth
- 1 Can 10 3/4 oz condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 Package 16 oz gnocchi Not frozen
- 1 Package 9 oz Green Giant® frozen baby sweet peas Thawed
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix chicken and remaining ingredients except gnocchi and peas.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Increase heat setting to High. Stir in gnocchi and peas. Cover; cook about 30 minutes longer or until gnocchi and peas are tender.