What is simple, dump and go, no bake, and fruity delicious?? This Pineapple Cherry Cheesecake. Use a prepared graham cracker crust and open up the ingredients. No measuring, no fuss, and cheap too! What more could you want? How about low calorie and low carb?? This one has it. One of my few very own creations. Get it while the getting is good. Want more easy recipes like this? See my Banana Split Dump Cake Or See An Apple A Day.
Cherry Pineapple Cheesecake No Bake
Yield 8 Slices per pie
What is simple, dump and go, no bake, and fruity delicious?? This Pineapple Cherry Cheesecake.
- 2 Graham Cracker Crusts, 10"
- 1 Philadelphia Cheesecake filling, 24.3 oz, divided
- 1 jar marachino cherries, stems removed, save juice, 10 oz each
- 1 jar Smuckers pineapple topping, 12 oz
- 1 jar Breyers Real Fruit cherry topping, 8.4 oz
- 2 bananas
- 1 Fisher nut topping, 5 oz
- chocolate sprinkles
- 2 9 oz cool whip, thawed
- Drain cherries and soak up excess moisture by placing cherries on paper towel for a few minutes until read to use them. Cut cherries in half through the center.
- In large bowl combine cheesecake filling, pineapple topping, cherry topping and cool whip. Mix by hand until well blended. Pour into pie crust.
- Spread cool whip on top of pie.
- Cut banana into slices and place around top of pie starting in center and working outward.
- Place cherries flat side down on top of banana slices.
- Sprinkle nuts all over top of pie. Add chocolate sprinkles to top of pie.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Return left over pie to refigerator.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected. This is an original recipe of Marilyn's Treats.
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Sodium 55 mg
Total Carbohydrates 19 g
Sugars 12 g
Protein 3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.