This caramel-topped cheesecake is a divine way to savor the goodness of cream cheese. Sitting inside a buttery graham cracker crust, this cheesecake awaits to be drenched by the caramel sauce. A nice light cheesecake makes a great dessert option fyer a good meal, while entertaining, playing cards, or just having a nice date night. A delicious dessert is Cheesecake Drenched in Caramel and Blue Velvet Cupcakes.
For more pie recipes see 20+ Pies For Thanksgiving
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
Cheesecake Drenched In Caramel
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers about 60 wafers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 3 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 14 ounces caramels
- 5 Ounces Evaporated milk Evaporated milk
- 1 cup walnuts Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix wafer crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 3/4 in. up sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into prepared crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat; stir until smooth. Stir in walnuts. Cool to room temperature. Remove rim from springform pan. Serve cheesecake with caramel sauce. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.