Candy Cane Kiss Stuffed Sugar Cookies are a soft peppermint sugar cookies that are topped with a Hershey’s Candy Cane Kiss and hold another peppermint surprise in the center. These are a bit flat because I added the butter twice. None the less, they tasted delicious! I hesitated to post these, but was more anxious to get the recipe out. Enjoy!
Candy Cane Kiss Stuffed Sugar Cookies
Super soft peppermint cookies hold another peppermint surprise in the center in these Candy Cane Kiss Stuffed Pudding Cookies.
- 3/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 oz) white chocolate pudding (instant)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 44 Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses Chocolates, unwrapped, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and mix until completely combined. Add in the peppermint extract.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Add into the creamed mixture and mix until combined.
- Form the dough into tablespoon sized balls. Take one ball and place a kiss in the center. Top with another ball, and form the dough into a large ball, encasing the kiss in the middle of the dough. Place on a baking sheet, at least 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, melt the remaining 20 kisses in a microwave safe bowl in 15 second increments until they are completely melted and smooth. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cooled cookies. Allow the chocolate to set up before serving.
Recipe Source: Taste and Tell©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.