Candy Cane Kiss Stuffed Sugar Cookies are a soft peppermint sugar cookies that are topped with a Hershey’s Candy Cane Kiss and hold another peppermint surprise in the center. These are a bit flat because I added the butter twice. None the less, they tasted delicious! I hesitated to post these, but was more anxious to get the recipe out. Enjoy! For more cookie recipes see Ultimate Cookie Bloopers
Candy Cane Kiss Stuffed Sugar Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package 3.4 oz white chocolate pudding (instant)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 44 Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses Chocolates unwrapped, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and mix until completely combined. Add in the peppermint extract.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Add into the creamed mixture and mix until combined.
- Form the dough into tablespoon sized balls. Take one ball and place a kiss in the center. Top with another ball, and form the dough into a large ball, encasing the kiss in the middle of the dough. Place on a baking sheet, at least 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, melt the remaining 20 kisses in a microwave safe bowl in 15 second increments until they are completely melted and smooth. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cooled cookies. Allow the chocolate to set up before serving.