Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger! Start with an oreo cookie crust. Mix together your cheesecake and add crushed butterfinger candies for the taste treat of a lifetime! If you never heard of a butter finger candy bar let me tell you. It is a wafer of buttery butterscotch wrapped in a creamy chocolate covering. Yum! This cheesecake is in the top 10 of my flavor combinations. Another edition for your kale container. See my Menopause Pie for those details! Enjoy. This is another taste combination coming to you from the kitchen of The Queen of Cheesecake!Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger! Cheesecake that is. #cheesecake #butterfingerClick To Tweet
Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger! Start with an oreo cookie crust. Mix together your cheesecake and add crushed butterfinger candies for the taste treat of a lifetime!
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 35 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), frozen and chopped
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 ounces), frozen and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in chopped candy bars. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bar over cheesecake; drizzle with butterscotch topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.