When served with a baked potato and vegetable medley this baked orange roughy is a warm, complete and healthy dinner. Put a smile on the faces of your loved ones by having a warm dinner on the table when they come home from a hard long day at school or work.
Broiled Orange Roughy
This meal is easy to make and very healthy. Your family will love to come home to a warm dinner of broiled orange roughy.
- 2 orange roughy fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Stir oil and a bit of Tabasco together set aside.
- Mix together bread crumbs with herbs set aside.
- Brush olive oil mixture on filets.
- Roll in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 10 minutes.
- Flip it on the other side and broil another 4-10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- The broiling time depends on the thickness of the filet.
Serve with a baked potato and a steamed veggie medley of broccoli, carrots, and corn.©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9.8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.