When served with a baked potato and vegetable medley this baked orange roughy is a warm, complete and healthy dinner. Put a smile on the faces of your loved ones by having a warm dinner on the table when they come home from a hard long day at school or work.
Broiled Orange Roughy
- 2 orange roughy fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Stir oil and a bit of Tabasco together set aside.
- Mix together bread crumbs with herbs set aside.
- Brush olive oil mixture on filets.
- Roll in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 10 minutes.
- Flip it on the other side and broil another 4-10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- The broiling time depends on the thickness of the filet.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.