Have you ever seen a TRUE Blueberry Cheesecake? In all my years of working with cheesecakes I have NEVER seen a true blueberry cheesecake filling. I have found swirls, regular fillings with berries on top, and even one dyed blue. But this cheesecake is full of blueberries. Real blueberries. Inside and Out. And you can’t beat the pop of fresh blueberry flavor throughout this cheesecake. if you like fresh fruit, and you love blueberries, then you simply need to sample this one!
This cheesecake is full of blueberries. Real blueberries. Inside and Out. You can’t beat the pop of fresh blueberry flavor!
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon sugar
3 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 ounces sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon extract
2 cups blueberries
1 cup Cool Whip
1/4 cup sour cream
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese and add 1 cup sugar, flour and salt until blended. Add eggs, one at a time and blend.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and lemon extracts. Gently stie in blueberries. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 50 minutes. (Cheesecake will be done when it still jiggles in the middle.) Turn off oven and let remain in oven with door open for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool. Cover and chill cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Lightly mix Cool Whip and 1/4 cup of sour cream. Spread over cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 402 g
Saturated Fat 25 g
Cholesterol 190 mg
Sodium 553 mg
Total Carbohydrates 49 g
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
Sugars 39.8 g
Protein 9.6 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.