Love a good bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich? Want to ditch the carbs in the bread? In order to justify eating bacon I need to find a way to offset some of the calories. The addition of the spinach, lettuce and avocado help me do just that. Great for summer, after a busy day or a simple brunch on the weekend this salad is the answer to all your time restrictions. Enjoy! #salad #chicken #Veggies
BLT Salad With Chicken Strips
- 8 cups loosely packed chopped romaine lettuce or spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 slices Cooked Bacon chopped
- 16 oz dairy chicken strips grilled or breaded or rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup Classic Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz Shredded Cheese any type. I used 3 cheese
- Layer half of each ingredient in large serving bowl. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Toss just before serving.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.