Black and White Lobster Ravioli in a Seafood Cream Sauce turned out better than I was already expecting. I had never seen black pasta prior to this and just had to give the recipe a try. The dried veggies added a bit of a tangy flavor to the succulent and sweet fingers of lobster. The cream sauce was thick without being lumpy or dry while adding a complimentary texture and taste to the dish. If you love pasta and seafood, especially lobster, you are going to just love this! Happy eating! For more romantic recipes see my Red Velvet Sweetheart Collection! Or For more Lobster see Lobster Dishes For Lovers
Black and White Lobster Ravioli Seafood Sauce
- 4 ounces lobster
- 1/4 ounce white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 ounce white pearl onions diced
- 1 ounce shallots
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1/2 pound Florentyna's Black and White Langostino lobster ravioli
- 1/4 cup dried red peppers
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- Saute lobster in butter.
- Add wine, onions, shallots, and tomatoes. Simmer for 3 minutes, and stir to blend while bringing to a boil.
- Add heavy cream and tarragon. Cook lobster raviolis in water at a rolling boil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until most float.
- Strain and plate ravioli, pour seafood cream sauce over ravioli.
- Add dried veggies. Serve hot.