Do you ever get a craving that you just can’t satisfy? I am not talking about trying to figure out the craving, but rather just keep eating that food over and over like you can’t get enough? Well, I get that type of craving a lot. BBQ, whether hot and spicy, sweet, tangy, whatever, when I want it, I can eat it on anything. With the amount of Mexican fare I have been wanting lately, I just had to try these nachos with the pulled pork and BBQ. It was so delicious I have put this recipe in the front of my recipe box. Which gets me wondering, what about nachos with sweet and sour shrimp? Next time.
Click Cinco de mayo 5 for 5 0n 5-5 for more.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1/2 cup OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Sweet & Spicy Seasoned Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce divided
- 8 cups tortilla chips 8 oz.
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- scallions chopped
- lettuce shredded
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE meat and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- SPREAD chips onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet; top with meat mixture, cheese, corn and peppers.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and meat mixture is heated through. Top with tomatoes, remaining barbecue sauce, scallions, lettuce and sour cream.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.