Do you ever get a craving that you just can’t satisfy? I am not talking about trying to figure out the craving, but rather just keep eating that food over and over like you can’t get enough? Well, I get that type of craving a lot. BBQ, whether hot and spicy, sweet, tangy, whatever, when I want it, I can eat it on anything. With the amount of Mexican fare I have been wanting lately, I just had to try these nachos with the pulled pork and BBQ. It was so delicious I have put this recipe in the front of my recipe box. Which gets me wondering, what about nachos with sweet and sour shrimp? Next time.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos A great taste combination with all the ingredients of comfort food and healthy additions!
- 1/2 cup OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Sweet & Spicy Seasoned Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 8 cups tortilla chips (8 oz.)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- scallions, chopped
- lettuce, shredded
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE meat and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- SPREAD chips onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet; top with meat mixture, cheese, corn and peppers.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and meat mixture is heated through. Top with tomatoes, remaining barbecue sauce, scallions, lettuce and sour cream.
VARIATION:Prepare using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.HOW TO GARNISH LIKE A CHEF:Spoon remaining barbecue sauce into small resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle sauce back and forth over nachos. Repeat in separate bag with the sour cream.Inspired by: Kraft©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 13 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.