Do you ever get a craving that you just can’t satisfy? I am not talking about trying to figure out the craving, but rather just keep eating that food over and over like you can’t get enough? Well, I get that type of craving a lot. BBQ, whether hot and spicy, sweet, tangy, whatever, when I want it, I can eat it on anything. With the amount of Mexican fare I have been wanting lately, I just had to try these nachos with the pulled pork and BBQ. It was so delicious I have put this recipe in the front of my recipe box. Which gets me wondering, what about nachos with sweet and sour shrimp? Next time.
Click Cinco de mayo 5 for 5 0n 5-5 for more.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1/2 cup OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Sweet & Spicy Seasoned Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce divided
- 8 cups tortilla chips 8 oz.
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- scallions chopped
- lettuce shredded
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE meat and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- SPREAD chips onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet; top with meat mixture, cheese, corn and peppers.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and meat mixture is heated through. Top with tomatoes, remaining barbecue sauce, scallions, lettuce and sour cream.