I tried to fight it. I really did! But I have NO willpower. Does anyone relate? I have been fighting my demons and keeping my sugar intake down, but Pi Day is here. You know, the once in a lifetime day when the perfect number for the mathematical term Pi coincides with the calendar? You can’t just ignore it. Its fate. Karma. Friday the 13th! I gave in. I made a pie. Well, two actually. They were small. No Bake. Yummy. And I was a bit naughty. I enjoyed getting down and dirty in the whipped cream. Come on over and have a piece! I have plenty of
Irish Whiskey coffee and tea to share. C’mon, you know you want to!
Banana Split Dump and Go Pie
Yield 2 pies
Banana Split Dump and Go Pie. NoBake, yummy, and all kinds of goodness in an Oreo Crust.
- 2 Oreo Cookie Crusts, 8"
- 1 Philadelphia Cheesecake filling, 24.3 oz, divided
- 1 jar marachino cherries, stems removed, save juice, 10 oz each
- 1 jar Smuckers pineapple topping, 12 oz
- 1 jar Breyers Real Fruit cherry topping, 8.4 oz
- 4 bananas
- 1 Fisher nut topping, 5 oz
- hershey syrup
- chocolate sprinkles
- 1 small can whipped cream
- Cut bananas lengthwise into 4 lengths each, place in pie shells to cover bottom.
- Drain cherries and soak up excess moisture by placing cherries on paper towel for a few minutes until read to use them. Cut cherries in half through the center.
- In large bowl combine cheesecake filling, pineapple topping, cherry topping and cool whip. Mix by hand until well blended. Pour into pie crust.
- Make even amounts of swirls around pie. Start in center and fill the middle with chocolate syrup spreading thin until covering middle.
- Sprinkle nuts all over top of pie.
- Place dried cherries flat side down in each of the whip cream swirls.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Return left over pie to refigerator.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected. This is an original recipe of Marilyn's Treats.