Banana Fosters Cheesecake
If you love banana and cream cheese then this dessert is screaming to be made! #banana #cheesecake #fosters
- 20 vanilla cream-filled, sandwich style cookies
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Process cookies in a blender with pulses to finely chop. Add margarine and process with pulses until thoroughly combined. Press mixture into the bottom of a 10" springform pan; refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in sugar and cornstarch. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in bananas, whipping cream, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust. Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees F and bake an additional 75 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool completely before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, at least 6 hours.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 32 g
Total Carbohydrates 31 g
Protein 7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.