I love a good Banana Fosters dessert. And we all are aware that ANYTHING can be made as a cheesecake. So, why would this recipe surprise you? Because it is not only delicious, but economical and easy to make. Nine simple ingredients and 20 minutes of prep time will get this dessert ready for your oven. Make it the night before or earlier in the day and serve it after a good family meal. The hardest part of this dish is waiting for it to set! #banana #cheesecake #fostersIf you love banana and cream cheese then this dessert is screaming to be made! #banana #fostersClick To Tweet
Banana Fosters Cheesecake
If you love banana and cream cheese then this dessert is screaming to be made! #banana #cheesecake #fosters
- 20 vanilla cream-filled, sandwich style cookies
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Process cookies in a blender with pulses to finely chop. Add margarine and process with pulses until thoroughly combined. Press mixture into the bottom of a 10" springform pan; refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in sugar and cornstarch. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in bananas, whipping cream, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust. Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees F and bake an additional 75 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool completely before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, at least 6 hours.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 32 g
Total Carbohydrates 31 g
Protein 7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.