These muffins were so moist and delicious! They came together very fast and really you don’t need a mixer at all. They only took one bowl, a few measuring spoons, and one measuring cup. Now that’s my kind of recipe! I made a double batch because I know my family when something healthy and homemade is around. In fact, the first batch is gone already! We loved them, and your family will too.
Banana Bread Muffins Gluten Free
- 4 brown bananas 1 cup mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mash the bananas. Add the eggs, sugar and mix well. Dump in the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add vanilla until well combined.
- Fill the muffin wells about half full until done.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool about 10 minutes and enjoy!