These muffins were so moist and delicious! They came together very fast and really you don’t need a mixer at all. They only took one bowl, a few measuring spoons, and one measuring cup. Now that’s my kind of recipe! I made a double batch because I know my family when something healthy and homemade is around. In fact, the first batch is gone already! We loved them, and your family will too.
- 4 brown bananas (1 cup mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white rice flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mash the bananas. Add the eggs, sugar and mix well. Dump in the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add vanilla until well combined.
- Fill the muffin wells about half full until done.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool about 10 minutes and enjoy!