Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake Is a decadent adult dessert of creamy rich bailey’s liquor, cheesecake, chocolate chips and an oreo cookie crust. Serve this at your next family get together. On second thought you better make two. The creamy and light nature of the dish allows for most diners to have a piece after dinner as well as with coffee a while later.
Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake
Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake Is a decadent adult dessert of creamy rich bailey's liquor, cheesecake, chocolate chips and an oreo cookie crust.
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (use whole cookies with filling)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese-softened
- 1⅓ cups sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup Baileys Irish cream
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Semisweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together Oreo crumbs and melted butter, press the mixture into 9” springform pan and bake for 8-10 minutes, set aside to cool.
- Once the crust is cooled, wrap pan with two layers of aluminum foil and bring the foil up the sides of the pan and make sure it is tight and secure so no water gets in during the baking process!!!!
- With electric mixer, mix cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth.
- Add cornstarch and continue to mix until fully incorporated, decrease the speed to low and add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla extract and Baileys.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place in a roasting pan, fill roasting pan about a quarter of the way with hot water and bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes, rotating once halfway through (until the cheesecake is set around the edges and slightly loose in the center)
- Remove springform pan from the water bath and set on a cooling rack to cool, then remove aluminum foil and refrigerate (at least 5 hour or overnight). When it’s completely cooled run a thin knife around the edge and take off the ring of springform pan.
- To garnish:
- Drizzle wam Fudge Sauce across the top and own the sides of the cheesecake. Take a handful of mini semisweet chocolate chips and drop across the cheesecake and onto the plate.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Unsaturated Fat 0.02 g
Trans Fat 0.06 g
Cholesterol 72.9 mg
Sodium 346 mg
Total Carbohydrates 30 g
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 10 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.