This pie is a spinoff of my Bailey’s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. It takes no special skills to prepare and is totally delicious! This Bailey’s Chocolate Coffee Cream Pie uses a small amount of liqueur and adds a hint of Bailey’s to the taste. Be careful since this is a no bake pie the alcohol doesn’t burn off! A great choice for a St Paddy’s Day party, and is a light dessert after a nice helping of Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage! Are you going to give this special pie a chance? Let me know in the comments.
Bailey's Chocolate Coffee Cream Pie No Bake
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 c. crushed Oreos
- 2 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. plus 2 tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 1/4 oz. pkg. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c. warm water
- 1 c. whipping cream whipped
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 c. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips for garnish if desired
- Mix melted butter and cookie crumbs. Pat mixture into bottom plus 1 1/2 inch up sides of 10" pie pan.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Slowly add milk and liqueur to cheese mixture. Sprinkle gelatin on warm water; set aside 5 minutes to soften. Heat on stove or microwave until gelatin dissolves. Add dissolved gelatin to cream cheese mixture. Fold whipped cream and coffee into mixture. Pour filling into prepared pan, refrigerate at least 2 hours before unmolding. Decorate top with grated chocolate if desired.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.