This pie is a spinoff of my Bailey’s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. It takes no special skills to prepare and is totally delicious! This Bailey’s Chocolate Coffee Cream Pie uses a small amount of liqueur and adds a hint of Bailey’s to the taste. Be careful since this is a no bake pie the alcohol doesn’t burn off! A great choice for a St Paddy’s Day party, and is a light dessert after a nice helping of Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage! Are you going to give this special pie a chance? Let me know in the comments.This no bake Baileys Chocolate Coffee Cream Pie is easy and delicious! #stpatrickday #baileysClick To Tweet
- ½ stick butter
- 2 c. crushed Oreos
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- ½ c. milk
- ½ c. plus 2 tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 (1/4 oz.) pkg. unflavored gelatin
- ¼ c. warm water
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 c. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips for garnish, if desired
- Mix melted butter and cookie crumbs. Pat mixture into bottom plus 1½ inch up sides of 10" pie pan.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Slowly add milk and liqueur to cheese mixture. Sprinkle gelatin on warm water; set aside 5 minutes to soften. Heat on stove or microwave until gelatin dissolves. Add dissolved gelatin to cream cheese mixture. Fold whipped cream and coffee into mixture. Pour filling into prepared pan, refrigerate at least 2 hours before unmolding. Decorate top with grated chocolate if desired.