This pie is a spinoff of my Bailey’s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. It takes no special skills to prepare and is totally delicious! This Bailey’s Chocolate Coffee Cream Pie uses a small amount of liqueur and adds a hint of Bailey’s to the taste. Be careful since this is a no bake pie the alcohol doesn’t burn off! A great choice for a St Paddy’s Day party, and is a light dessert after a nice helping of Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage! Are you going to give this special pie a chance? Let me know in the comments.
Bailey's Chocolate Coffee Cream Pie
This pie is a spinoff of my Bailey's Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. It takes no special skills to prepare and is totally delicious!
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 c. crushed Oreos
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. plus 2 tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 (1/4 oz.) pkg. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c. warm water
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 c. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips for garnish, if desired
- Mix melted butter and cookie crumbs. Pat mixture into bottom plus 1 1/2 inch up sides of 10" pie pan.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Slowly add milk and liqueur to cheese mixture. Sprinkle gelatin on warm water; set aside 5 minutes to soften. Heat on stove or microwave until gelatin dissolves. Add dissolved gelatin to cream cheese mixture. Fold whipped cream and coffee into mixture. Pour filling into prepared pan, refrigerate at least 2 hours before unmolding. Decorate top with grated chocolate if desired.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 22 g
Saturated Fat 12 g
Cholesterol 16 mg
Sodium 185 mg
Total Carbohydrates 35 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.