What is your definition of cozy? Mine is this treat of white and dark chocolate, peppermint and colored sugar. Just need to let this bark harden in the fridge and you are good to go. Add some hot cocoa, pj’s, a crackling fire and a good movie for that warm and cozy night with someone special! #mint #bark
Like mont? See my Grasshopper Thin Mint Cheesecake
The definition of cozy. Hot cocoa, pj's, a crackling fire, a good movie and this! #andes #mint #bark
- 1 10 oz bag Andes baking chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegeatble oil
- 8 oz white bark coating I found it at Kroger in the baking aisle
- red or green m&ms sprinkles, mini marshmallows or anything you'd like to decorate with
- optional. Add coconut or nuts on topas it cools.
Melt the Andes chips and chocolate chips together with 1 tsp vegetable oil using the method of your choice. Let it cool for a few minutes, until it is just about room temperature. I used the microwave. It took 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Spread over layer of wax paper as thick or thin as you'd like and let sit until completely hardened, about 10 minutes. You may place it in the refrigerator to speed up this process.
Melt the white candy bark according to package directions. Again, it took 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave, strring every 30 seconds. Let it cool for a couple minutes before spreading. I waited 10 minutes.
Spread over the hardened chocolate. Use a spatula to spread/smooth it out.
Sprinkle m&ms, mini marshmallows or sprinkles and sprinkle over the top and let it harden.
Break or cut into bite-sized pieces.
This easy-to-make candy is perfect for gift giving. Wrap individual portions in festive-colored cellophane tied with ribbon for a portion-controlled treat.
- Prepare as directed, using one of the following flavor options:
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter
- Marble Bark: Omit pecans and stir 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter into the melted white chocolate before spooning onto prepared baking sheet as directed.
- Chocolate-Mint Marble Bark: add 5 to 7 drops green food coloring and 1 tsp. peppermint extract into the melted white chocolate before spooning onto prepared baking sheet as directed.
Double Chocolate Bark:
- Use 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate and 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.