You know how much I love to make (and eat) cheesecake. I have been asked many times to publish a recipe that is fast, inexpensive and easy enough for a 4 year old to make. Well, if you like chocolate and own a hand mixer then this recipe is for you. In the 5 minutes it takes to whip up a chocolate pudding mix and beat in a few box ingredients you can have this baby in your refrigerator. The hardest part is waiting the hour to let it chill. Honest! You can trust me on this. Enjoy!
5 Minute Chocolate Cheesecake
Yield 8 Slices
In the 5 minutes it takes to whip up a chocolate pudding mix and beat in a few box ingredients you can have this baby in your refrigerator.
- 1 small box of chocolate instant pudding
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 4 oz. Neufchatel Cheese, softened (or cream cheese can be substituted)
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1 pre-made OREO pie crust (can be found with other pre-made pie crusts at the grocery store in the baking aisle)
- How to Make a 5 Minute Chocolate Cheesecake Icebox Pie
- In a mixing bowl, with a hand mixer cream the softened Neufchatel cheese.
- Add the milk and chocolate instant pudding. Mix together until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping until uniform in color.
- Add the chocolate cheesecake mixture to the pre-made oreo pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to allow the pudding mixture to set completely and chill.
- Keep refrigerated.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 25 g
Saturated Fat 14 g
Cholesterol 80 mg
Sodium 210 mg
Total Carbohydrates 28 g
Sugars 23 g
Protein 5 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.