You know how much I love to make (and eat) cheesecake. I have been asked many times to publish a recipe that is fast, inexpensive and easy enough for a 4 year old to make. Well, if you like chocolate and own a hand mixer then this recipe is for you. In the 5 minutes it takes to whip up a chocolate pudding mix and beat in a few box ingredients you can have this baby in your refrigerator. The hardest part is waiting the hour to let it chill. Honest! You can trust me on this. Enjoy!
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
5 Minute Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 small box of chocolate instant pudding
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 4 oz. Neufchatel Cheese softened (or cream cheese can be substituted)
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1 pre-made OREO pie crust can be found with other pre-made pie crusts at the grocery store in the baking aisle
- How to Make a 5 Minute Chocolate Cheesecake Icebox Pie
- In a mixing bowl, with a hand mixer cream the softened Neufchatel cheese.
- Add the milk and chocolate instant pudding. Mix together until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping until uniform in color.
- Add the chocolate cheesecake mixture to the pre-made oreo pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to allow the pudding mixture to set completely and chill.
- Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.