In our home Lasagna is a dish seen frequently on the table. My Italian grandma served up many pasta dishes. Over the years I have changed up some of the minor details to suit our own tastes. I even have a few on the blog. For Christmas I received a Trisagna pan from my oldest son. I don’t really like change in my cooking but the pan seemed to fit my needs. We have 2 vegetarians so I make a marinara sauce. We have 2 meat lovers so that sauce is full of different meats I have on hand. And then there is my granddaughter who is a picky eater. The only sauce she will eat is alfredo. I made it once and it didn’t go over to well but everyone ate it. So this pan was perfect for everyone. And Jovie helped me. There was a lot of guessing since this pan was so different. Not only did I need to divide my different sauces among the 3 wells I wasn’t sure what portions I would need. And since the pan was much deeper than normal that made some changes necessary. The one thing I didn’t consider was cook times would be different. The red sauces weren’t absorbed as much making them runny. And the alfredo sauce was from a jar and meant to top pasta, not hold it together. That was even soupier than the others. Jovie decided not to eat it and instead ate a whole package of mixed veggies. The rest of us ate with a spoon. At least now I have perfected the recipes. As we all shared our thoughts poor Jovie could barely hold back her tears. Once we all explained it takes at least a half dozen times to perfect a recipe she cheered up and ate ALL the garlic bread. We decided to use the pan next time making bread. Lesson learned.
The nutritional values below represent on the Alfredo Lasagna.
3 Styles Lasagna In Trisagna Pan Alredo Recipe
- 6 Each Uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 Cup white Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/8 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup chopped cooked chicken cubes
- 4 Oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Jars Small, of any type of red sauce
- 1 1/2 Tsp dried oregano leaves
- 3 Pinches Pepper
- 1 Cup Sliced mushrooms
- Optional, peppers, onions as desired
- 3 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup Crumbled meat of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Grated parmesan
- 5 Small Eggs, room temperature
- 8 Oz Ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook noodles in (8-qt.) Stockpot according to package directions, using shortest cook time; drain.
- For Alfredo Lasagna:
In Small Bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, 1 egg and milk. Whisk until blended using Stainless Whisk; set aside.Coarsely chop chicken with Chef's Knife. Add chicken into bowl of alfredo sauce. Add pepper to taste and mix well.To assemble lasagna place one noodle in the first well of the pan. Spread 1/2 of the Alfredo sauce mixture over bottom of one well of the trisagna pan. Add 1/2 of feta. Top with another one of the noodles. Add remaining of the alfredo mixture over noodle. Top with remaining feta.
- For Veggie Lasagna:In another small bowl mix together 1 jar of red sauce, oregano and pepper to taste. Add veggies.Whisk ricotta and eggs until creamy. Add pepper and oregano to taste. You will use half the mixture in each of last 2 wells.To assemble Veggie Lasagna, place one cooked noodle in second well. Add 1/4 parmesan on top. Add 1/4 ricotta mix. Add 1/2 veggie red sauce. Sprinkle 1/4 of mozzarella on this layer. Repeat for final layer.
- For Meat Lasagna.Cook meat until done. Set aside. In small bowl add remaining jar of red sauce. To the sauce add oregano and other spices of your choice. Add meat mixture. Mix well.Add one noodle to last well. Add 1/2 of remaining parmesan on top of the noodle. Add 1/2 remaining ricotta mixture, 1/2 meat sauce, 1/2 of the remaining mozzarella cheese. Repeat for final layer.
- Cover baker with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes. Carefully remove foil. Continue baking 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and brown. Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes for easier serving. Cut into squares; serve using Large Serving Spatula.