I had this dish years ago at a local Greek restaurant and loved the crisp fresh flavor of all the veggies it contained. I made it a few times but never wrote down the recipe and forgot about it. Then I saw the recipe again on another menu and came home and wrote down my notes. This one is a keeper! Try it today and let me know what you think!This easy to make pasta salad is healthy and takes under 30 minutes to prepare! #pasta #healthyClick To Tweet
3 Color Pasta Salad
This easy to make pasta salad is healthy and takes under 30 minutes to prepare! The tricolor noodles make this tasty dish a standout presentation.
- 2 pounds uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 10 ounces diced processed American cheese, or Feta
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 can extra large pitted black olives, drained
- 3 tomatoes cut in wedges
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Toss cooled pasta with cheese, broccoli, olives, tomatoes and Italian-style dressing to taste. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 15.7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.