I had this dish years ago at a local Greek restaurant and loved the crisp fresh flavor of all the veggies it contained. I made it a few times but never wrote down the recipe and forgot about it. Then I saw the recipe again on another menu and came home and wrote down my notes. This one is a keeper! Try it today and let me know what you think! This pasta salad is not only eye catching but has so many flavors and textures your palate can’t decide which is best. It is a great summer salad to serve as well as take to a BBQ or pot luck.
3 Color Pasta Salad
- 2 pounds uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 10 ounces diced processed American cheese or Feta
- 1 large head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 16 ounce bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 can extra large pitted black olives drained
- 3 tomatoes cut in wedges
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Toss cooled pasta with cheese, broccoli, olives, tomatoes and Italian-style dressing to taste. Serve immediately.