Have you been craving a good chili? This one starts out mild, but you can add as many hot and spicy additions as you desire! This meatless crock pot dish is just another of my favorite dump and go comfort foods. Serve up a bowl to your loved ones today! Three kinds of beans add a real taste treat to this crock pot chili. Topped with crackers or nachos and sour cream and cheese and you have prepared one good warm and hearty meal.
For more Meatless Meal ideas see Meatless Friday Meals During Lent
3 Bean Firehouse Chili
Three kinds of beans add a real taste treat to this crock pot chili. Topped with crackers or nachos and sour cream and cheese and you have prepared one good warm and hearty meal.
- 1 15 oz can dark red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can light red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can northern white beans
- 1 14 1/2 oz no salt stewed tomatoes
- 2 14 1/2 oz stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 packet Mc Cormick Crock Pot Chili Mix
- 1 small can chile peppers (optional)
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 cup diced onions
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Stir to blend.
- Cook on low 8 hrs or high 5-6 hours.
Tip:Do not remove lid until ready to serve. Escaping steam reduces pressure and chili will cook unevenly.©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Courses Chili Crock Pot
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 990 mg
Total Carbohydrates 33 g
Dietary Fiber 10 g
Sugars 5 g
Protein 21 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.