Don’t let your centerpiece take up space. Put it to work for your party. Use this zombie to hold your buffet items. #halloween #roundup I am so excited to bring you this special collection of Recipes! What can be better than a cool and firghtening centerpiece for your party table! Your guests will be entertained, and a bit freaked out, as they fill their plates and glasses from this adorable buffet!I just saw the most creative Halloween centerpiece on Marilyn's Treats!Click To Tweet
25 Treats and A Zombie Centerpiece No Tricks
25 Treats and A Zombie Centerpiece No Tricks. Use this easy to make zombie as the centerpiece of your table and fill it with all your party food!
- Large flannel shirt
- Pair of old jeans
- 2 salad or BBQ tongs
- Large plastic bowl
- 2 Rubber Skeleton hands
- Tube or two of fake blood
- Knit cap
- Make holes in the legs of the jeans just large enough to nestle your chafing dishes, aluminum pans or bowls you are servings your food in.
- Lay out your shirt and pants and decorate them with splashes and drips of fake blood.
- Using a large bowl, place it in the knit cap as the head of your zombie. Fill it with sauce, dip, munchies, or punch!
- Place your snack pans of food in the spots prepared in the shirt and pants. If using chafing pans PLEASE be careful of open warming sources.
- Place serving tongs in the hands of your zombies. Arrange other plastic ware, plates, cups, napkins and decorations around the table. Finish with the rest of your food!
Copyright Disclaimer: This blog, Marilyn’s Treats, does not claim ownership of any recipe or image in this collection unless specifically indicated. Please do not pin directly from the images found here. Click on the links to be taken to the published recipe and pin from there.