A Zombie Centerpiece No tricks! Don’t let your centerpiece take up space. Put it to work for your party. Use this zombie to hold your buffet items. #halloween #roundup I am so excited to bring you this special collection of Recipes! What can be better than a cool and firghtening centerpiece for your party table! Your guests will be entertained, and a bit freaked out, as they fill their plates and glasses from this adorable buffet!
25 Treats and A Zombie Centerpiece No Tricks
25 Treats and A Zombie Centerpiece No Tricks. Use this easy to make zombie as the centerpiece of your table and fill it with all your party food!
- Large flannel shirt
- Pair of old jeans
- 2 salad or BBQ tongs
- Large plastic bowl
- 2 Rubber Skeleton hands
- Tube or two of fake blood
- Knit cap
- Make holes in the legs of the jeans just large enough to nestle your chafing dishes, aluminum pans or bowls you are servings your food in.
- Lay out your shirt and pants and decorate them with splashes and drips of fake blood.
- Using a large bowl, place it in the knit cap as the head of your zombie. Fill it with sauce, dip, munchies, or punch!
- Place your snack pans of food in the spots prepared in the shirt and pants. If using chafing pans PLEASE be careful of open warming sources.
- Place serving tongs in the hands of your zombies. Arrange other plastic ware, plates, cups, napkins and decorations around the table. Finish with the rest of your food!