A Zombie Centerpiece No tricks! Don’t let your centerpiece take up space. Put it to work for your party. Use this zombie to hold your buffet items. What can be better than a cool and frightening centerpiece for your party table! Your guests will be entertained, and a bit freaked out, as they fill their plates and glasses from this adorable buffet!
25 Treats and A Zombie Centerpiece No Tricks
- Large flannel shirt
- Pair of old jeans
- 2 salad or BBQ tongs
- Large plastic bowl
- 2 Rubber Skeleton hands
- Tube or two of fake blood
- Knit cap
- Make holes in the legs of the jeans just large enough to nestle your chafing dishes, aluminum pans or bowls you are servings your food in.
- Lay out your shirt and pants and decorate them with splashes and drips of fake blood.
- Using a large bowl, place it in the knit cap as the head of your zombie. Fill it with sauce, dip, munchies, or punch!
- Place your snack pans of food in the spots prepared in the shirt and pants. If using chafing pans PLEASE be careful of open warming sources.
- Place serving tongs in the hands of your zombies. Arrange other plastic ware, plates, cups, napkins and decorations around the table. Finish with the rest of your food!
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.