Tuna Salad On Honey Wheat Bagels ~if you are always looking for new spin for an easy lunch then read on. The combination of diverse flavors in this sandwich is certain to whet your appetite. Tuna salad with onions, celery, broccoli and miracle whip comes alive on this honey wheat bagel. Adding lettuce and tomato from your garden and carrot sticks, cottage cheese or pickles will round out this meal.
- 2 6oz cans of your favorite packed in water tuna
- 3 large eggs, hard boiled
- Broccoli florets
- 2 Tbs chopped onions
- 1 large tomato cut in six slices
- ¼ to ½ cup miracle whip ( adjust to your taste)
- 6 Thomas Honey Wheat Bagels
- In a medium saucepan, hard boil the eggs. I usually get the water to a roll boiling, then turn it down a bit and cook for 20 minutes.
- Drain you tuna and place in a large bowl. Chop the celery. Mix together the onions, celery, tuna, broccoli and miracle whip until well blended. Using a grater (mine has metal square holes) slice the eggs into cubes and mix into the tuna mixture.
- Place on the bagels. Add tomato and lettuce. serve.