Taco Pizza Dressed To Please. What do you do when everybody wants something different for dinner? Fast Food! But not take out, just good food fast! I make Mystery Winner! A hodge-podge of leftovers made into a quick and tasty dish. Today, that was pizza and taco fixings with leftover kale. Really, it was great tasting and everyone had what they wanted. What do you throw together at the end of the day?
Serving size: 1
Fat: 20 g
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) TACO BELL® Crunchy Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- shredded kale
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- COOK meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on package. Spread onto pizza crust; top with cheese. Place directly on oven rack.
- BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- TOP with lettuce and tomatoes. Crush Taco Shells; sprinkle over pizza. Drizzle with Salsa.
Top with sliced green onions and black olives before serving.
Add sour cream and greens per tadte.
Substitute 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix, 6 TACO BELL® Taco Shells and ½ cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa for the taco dinner kit.
Prepare using KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.