This Spring Snack Mix is just the treat for enjoying your first outdoor gathering of the season.Click To Tweet
Spring Has Sprung M&M Chex Mix has finally made its debut! Can you believe it got lost in the flurry of posts and activity in March? I was
fooling aroundorganizing yet once again all my photos I wanted to post and found this one. But, with cashews, Rice Chex, and M&M Peanuts in the dish it is an evergreen dump and go treat good for any occasion. Or, none at all! Enjoy.
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal (I used rice)
- 1½ cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 1 pkg spring M&M's peanuts
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!
- This would look cute in a small clay pot with a plastic flower!