This Holiday I wanted to create a treat that was very simple. Since I was attending and not hosting the gathering, I went with this ADDICTIVE sweet and salty mix. Just throw it all in a bowl and mix. For those with allergies you can substitute dried cranberries, peaches or blueberries. I measured the ingredients so I could give approximate portions, but I ended up emptying all the bags into the bowl since there wasn’t much leftover. Be sure to have plenty of beverages on hand.
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal (I used rice)
- 1½ cups unsalted dry roast peanuts
- 1½ cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 2 cups pretzels (I used waffle shaped pretzels)
- 2 bags of unwrapped snickers candy bats
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!