Whose favorite candy bars doesn’t include Snickers? Pair it with a creamy and light peanut butter cheesecake and you will be asking for seconds. I believe that cheesecake is the most perfect dessert in the world. I have made so many varieties and it seems each combination is better than the one that came before. I could be biased but assume for the moment I am on to something here. Now, enter into this perfect world a totally tried and true combination. Take this cheesecake and add peanut butter and chocolate. Now top it off with ground up snickers bars and grab a fork. Can we call this one PMS Cheesecake?
Run on over to Marilyn's Treats if you like snickers and peanut butter! #snickers #peanutbutter #cheesecakeClick To Tweet
- 30 Oreo cookies
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 fun size snickers, chopped
- 5-6 fun size snickers, chopped
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cookies and salt until they are into fine crumbs. Transfer to a medium bowl and add in the melted butter. Mix with a fork until crumbs are moist and together. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared springform pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is set. Let cool while you prepare filling.
- To make filling:
- Beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar on medium-high speed until creamy. Reduce speed to low and add in the condensed milk. Mix until combined. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add in the vanilla and salt and beat for an additional minute. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the snickers by hand into the batter.
- Pour into the cooled crust and smooth the top. Gently give the pan a tap to release any air bubbles. Place the springform pan into a roasting pan with hot water; making sure the water comes halfway up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 60- 70 minutes or until the center is just set. Allow to cool for at least an hour before running a knife through the edges of the pan and removing the sides of the pan. Continue to cool before refrigerating 3-4 hours before serving.
- To serve, top with chopped snickers and drizzle homemade with salted caramel sauce.