Snickerdoodle Bread ~The smell of bread baking in my home is one of my most favorite aromas. Cinnamon, sugar, warm snickerdoodle cookies helps me drink my daily milk. When you add soft butter to the mix to put on this bread,I feel like I died and went to heaven!
- 2½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 package Hershey's Cinnamon Chips
- 3 TB sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter. Set aside.
- Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until about ⅔ full.
- Mix 3 T. sugar and 3 t. cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 60 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.