Do you hear your kiddos yelling “Mom I want some more!” when you offer them a treat? This is one time you will say yes. Shakes are so easy to make and offer and this one only needs 6 basic ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Smores are definitely a creation common to the States but easily made and enjoyed anywhere. The marshmallow fluff, chocolate chip ice cream and a bit of milk will satisfy any need for that something different when you add the toasted marshmallows and garnish with shaved chocolate and a bit of graham crackers. Using teddy grahams will make those little ones squeal with delight! #smores #milkshake #icecream #marshmallows
Ask the kids if they want some more and they will yell SMORES! #smores #milkshake #icecream #marshmallowsClick To Tweet
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chip ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup marshmallow creme, such as Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- chocolate syrup
- Place four 12-ounce glasses in the freezer. Preheat the broiler to high.
- Put the marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil until golden brown. Allow to cool completely in the fridge.
- Combine the marshmallows, ice cream and milk in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add a spray of chocolate syrup around the inside of each glass.
- Divide the mixture among the chilled glasses. Spread a thin layer of the marshmallow creme over each milkshake. Top with toasted marshmallows. Finish with crumbled graham crackers. Serve immediately.