Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is cubed chicken breast cooked in the slow cooker with a simple, creamy sauce mixture. This is so good, and so easy to make on a busy day. Serve over hot cooked rice or use fettuccine noodles if desired.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- ⅛ cup margarine
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 small fettuccine noodles
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese, noodles and soup, mix together and cook on high for another ½ hour or until heated through and warm.