Seafood Chowder ~if you love the aroma of a warm soup permeating from the kitchen then this crock pot chowder is just what you called for. Filled with a rich and creamy broth, the shrimp, clams and crab swim generously among the spices. You can’t get any better here in the midwest.
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 2⅔ Cup Milk
- 4 Green Onions, Choppped
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 Lbs Peeled and deveined Shrimp
- 1 Package Imitation Crab Meat, cut into small pieces
- 1 Can Diced Mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoons Chicken Broth
- In a Crock Pot, add Cream of Mushroom Soup, Cream of Celery Soup, Milk, Green Onions, Garlic, Worcestershire Sauce and Hot Pepper Sauce
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add in shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and chicken broth to mixture.
- Cook on low for an additional 4 hours.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.