Rolo Brownies ~This recipe was a surprise. I was all set to make a cake mix rolo cookie, when I realized my cake mix was a brownie mix! Having my heart set on making something yummy and gooey after promising my husband something new, I went ahead and improvised. Thus, we have the Rolo Brownie!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 8 oz bag mini rolo candies, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a 9x9 non stick pan.
- Mix together the first three ingredients until smooth.
- Mix by hand the brownie mixture and the rolos until well covered. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Delicious served warm or at room temperature.