This no bake Oreo Pie Crust is very easy to make and delicious! It is the perfect crust for no bake refrigerated pies and refrigerator desserts as the crust holds up well with chilled fillings. Make the crust about an hour ahead of time before adding your fillings. This allows the crust to gel together and avoid excessive crumbling. If you don’t have a food processor put the cookies in a plastic zip bag and crush with a meat tenderizer until the desired consistency. Try it with my Caramel Apple Lasagna!
- 48 whole Oreo cookies (any flavor)
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter
- In a medium-sized bowl or a food processor, add the Oreo cookies and blend until the texture of coarse meal or crumbs. Add the melted butter and blend until well combine.
- Place the ground crumb mixture into a rectangular cake pan or 9- or 10-inch deep-dish pie pan and press onto the bottom and up the sides evenly. Try to make the crust about ⅛ inch (1/3 cm) evenly all around.
- Refrigerate the crust for at least an hour before you add the filling of your choice. This will help prevent crumbling when you want to serve it.