No Bake Coconut Cream Pie ~another one of the delicious pies that was auctioned at the Soup Summer Charity evnt I attended. I don’t usually eat a lot of coconut, but this pie looked so good with the coconut toasted and sitting on top of the luscious cream, I had to try it. And I wasn’t disappointed. The pie auctioned for $35. And it was worth every cent given to those in need.
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and ¾ cup coconut; pour into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Meanwhile toast remaining coconut, if desired.
HOW TO TOAST COCONUT:
Heat oven to 350°F. Spread coconut in shallow pan. Bake 7 to 10 min. or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
© MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.