So you are looking for a simple dessert to serve for that special dinner party. You need something everyone will find delicious and present that WOW factor you are looking for. Sure, a strawberry topped biscuit can be good but it can be dry. Serve this No Bake Cheesecake With Strawberries for when you want that berrylicious cheesecake treat! You will impress everyone at the table! #strawberries #cheesecake #nobakeNo Bake Cheesecake With Strawberries Is for when you want that berrylicious cheesecake treat! Click To Tweet
Serving size: 1
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 pkg frozen strawberries
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan. Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft. Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick. Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff. Pour into chilled crust. Chill several hours or overnight. Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan and add thawed strawberries.