A Generous Arrangement of Romaine Lettuce, Black Olives, Feta Cheese, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Roasted Peppers, Capers, Red Onions and Slivered Almonds.this salad brings together healthy ingredients to satisfy your appetite. Salads for dinnertime are a great idea! They are quick to make as well healthy as long as you watch the types of additions and dressings you add. This Mediterranean salad uses healthy oils, veggies, and cheese. Topped with a virgin vinegar oil and dressing it can’t get any better. A light meal before bedtime will digest well and sit lightly on your stomach so you can sleep deeply and wake up refreshed. And as a bonus it is only 10 g of fat!
Serving size: ¾ cup
Fat: 10 g
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber, (1/4 medium)
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Nuts are optional
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, parsley, olives, feta, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; toss gently to mix.
- Serve within 1 hour.