This delicious and healthy meal is ready to eat from start to finish in under 30 min! #under30Click To Tweet
- 28 uncooked large shrimp (1-1/2 pounds), peeled and deveined
- 28 sea scallops (about ½ pound)
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- 7 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Place shrimp and scallops in a large resealable plastic bag; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and paprika.
- Microwave at 50% power for 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- Stir to blend; set aside ⅓ cup for basting.
- Pour remaining marinade over shrimp and scallops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and scallops on metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque, turning once and basting with reserved marinade. Remove from skewers.
- Serve with cole slaw and baked potato. Great with grilled corn on the cob!