These babies really Rock! (Pun intended). They bring a fruity punch to your snack and are great! The kiddos will love them and make a great after school or game treat for everyone. Fast and easy, you can go from “I want something to eat” to munching them is just 15 minutes.
- 12 cups Fruity Pebbles
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 (10.5 oz) bags of mini marshmallows.
- 1 container of Jet Puffed Mallow Bits, plus more for garnish
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- In a large sauce pan melt butter over low heat. When butter is melted add both bags of mini marshmallows (not the Mallow Bits). Stir until melted, remove from heat.
- Pour in your Fruity Pebbles, stir to combine evenly.
- Pour in your entire container of Mallow Bits and stir until incorporated.
- Press evenly into your prepared pan.