Do you or someone you love need Gluten Free alternatives? I have just the thing for you! Post Fruity Pebbles are a great substitute for your krispie treats! Unlike the other type of cereal, Post doesn’t add malt as an ingredient. So, I got all my ingredients together and off to make these Fruity Pebble Krispie Treats.
- 1 box of the Fruity Pebbles
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ cup of butter
- Melt butter over low heat,add marshmallows & stir till completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla, then cereal until well coated.
- Using lightly buttered spatula. press into buttered or tinfoil (buttered) lined 9×13″ pan. Allow mixture to cool. Cut into bars.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.