Five Can Dump Soup is full of things that are good for you and it comes from Weight Watchers! It is a quick and easy recipe that will warm you from head to toe on a cold Winter day. Even my picky kids love the taste of this soup, and since it is so healthy they can eat crackers with it! It’s simple to make and it’s a Weight Watchers PointsPlus+ Recipe (6 points)!
Serving size: 1 cup
Fat: 27 g
- 1 (14½ oz.) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 (15¼ oz.) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 oz.) can ready to serve minestrone soup
- 1 (15 oz) can mixed vegetables, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Mix all ingredients in a pot, season to taste. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer at least an hour.